Dried Whole Egg Powder adds versatility to your emergency food supply and is an easy way to ensure you have eggs on hand when you need them. Wondering how to cook powdered eggs? Simply hydrate egg powder with water and cook up scrambled eggs or omelets or use them in any recipe that calls for eggs. When dried egg powder is used with other dry ingredients, reconstitution is not necessary.
- Certified gluten free
- Packaged in individual pouches
- Versatile uses, from breakfast to baking
- Perfect for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Refrigeration necessary only when eggs have been prepared
- 2 gallon pail with handle
- Shelf life up to 10 years*
|Total Quantity:||12 Pouches|
|Calories per Serving:||80|
|Container Size:||2 gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||65.6 oz (1.87 kg) per pouch|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 10 years*|
*Shelf life up to 10 years. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.