BUYING THE RIGHT EMERGENCY KIT IS A LIFE AND DEATH DECISION
- In 2017, weather disasters cost the U.S. more than $300 billion dollars.
- In 2017, over 1,400 lives were lost from 16 different major disasters.
- America has, by far, the most natural disasters of any country in the world. 500 over the last 22 years.
- 80% of Americans live in a county that has been hit by a weather related disaster in the last 10 years.
- FEMA has stated that each American needs at least 2 weeks of survival food on hand for a disaster situation.
- 53% of Americans have less than 3 days of non-perishable food and water on hand, and more than 200 million Americans don’t have any type of emergency plan for a disaster situation.
- FEMA is not a rescue agency – they are an emergency preparation agency. In other words, they exist only to show people how to prepare, not to act as first responders once a disaster has hit.
- Remember, Government help could be days, weeks, or even months away in a crisis.
AUGASON FARM’S EMERGENCY FOOD KITS HAVE THE CALORIES, PROTEIN, AND SHELF LIFE YOU MUST HAVE FOR SURVIVAL
IN THE NEXT NATURAL DISASTER OR ECONOMIC CRISIS, THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO WORRY ABOUT IS IF YOUR EMERGENCY FOOD KIT WILL KEEP YOU ALIVE.
- Augason Farms is a pioneer in the emergency food supply business, providing nutritious and great tasting survival foods since 1972.
- Family Run for More Than Four Decades.
- All of our products are proudly sourced, formulated and produced in the United States, in our state of the art manufacturing facility.
- Augason Farms holds USDA, FDA, GMP, and other certifications. We are one of the only Level 2 SQF certified companies in the United States.
- Exceptional Value and Taste.
- Scientifically proven shelf-life up to 25 years.
- Organic, Gluten-Free, and Non-GMO offerings.
REAL EXPERIENCE FROM A VICTIM OF HURRICANE IRMA
We had to evacuate our home due to being in the direct path of Irma. We evacuated on the 5th of September on our boat, and we took as many boxes that would fit in our boat.
Unfortunately, the safety measures to ensure that the remaining shipment of the Augason Farms food supply—a one year, four person kit—for our family of 4 was not enough to keep it safe from the Category 4 hurricane destruction in the Florida Keys. Even though FEMA, the Red Cross, and many other people donated food and supplies, I was relieved to know we had our supply of Augason survival food for this type of event.
When we were allowed to enter back into the Keys 10 days later to evaluate and salvage anything we could, I found our food supply had been scattered all over the neighboring blocks. As our family walked through the debris of our neighbors homes, we found many of our cans, and pulled them out of the rubble. Several of our neighbors who were not able to evacuate said that they were lucky to have found some of the cans. They were opening the cans and found oatmeal, fruit, milk, and other foods. They were thankful to have them as the grocery stores in the area were hit and were not open for weeks.
After returning, we didn’t have power or clean water for several days after the storm. Our Augason Farms food storage had not only helped some of our neighbors during the crisis, but it helped us get through that initial part of the restoring process when there was no water or power.
Thank you for your services and dedication to healthy, Non GMO, survival food for so many.