Stock up on Hard Red Wheat and you’ll have plenty of essential grains in your food storage. It’s versatile, adaptable to any diet, and can be used in a variety of ways—cook it to make nutritious cereal, sprout it to add extra flavor and texture to salads, or use a grain mill to make flour for fresh, delicious artisan bread. No matter how you use it, with its high protein content, rustic taste and long shelf-life, hard red wheat is an ideal addition to any emergency food storage.
- When ground into flour, results in traditional wheat bread
- Boil wheat berries on stovetop for tasty breakfast cereal
- Add to crockpot soup for enhanced texture, taste and nutrition
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday use
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
|Calories per Serving:||150|
|Container Size:||6 gallon pail with handle|
|Net Weight:||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 30 years*|
*Shelf life up to 30 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.