How long does dehydrated food last? Augason Farms Dehydrated Potato Gems have a shelf life up to ten years, but their smooth, creamy texture and delicious taste may take them off your shelf much sooner. Augason Farms potato gems are a dehydrated food you’ll always want to have on hand.
- Certified gluten free
- No washing, peeling, slicing or dicing
- Add to soups, casseroles, salads and more
- Perfect for long term food storage, emergency preparedness and survival food
- Large, industrial size can with lid
- Shelf life up to 10 years*
|Calories per Serving:||110|
|Container Size:||No. 10 can with lid|
|Net Weight:||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 10 years*|
* Shelf life up to 10 years when unopened. Best when stored in a cool and dry place at temperatures between 55°F and 70°F. Actual shelf life may vary based on individual storage conditions.